Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mold ready to pour for Scrummage Sculpture

Have my sculpture ready to pour the mold. I gotta figure something out for the hands. In the neck of the body is a square brass tubing stock. In the neck of the head is also a square brass tubing that is one size smaller. It fits perfectly into the body. This way I don't need to make the whole body a two part mold. I've explained how to clay up a two part mold before in a previous post.

Also interesting is that on many of my previous posts I've gotten a lot of responses posted in chinese. I assumed that these were some weird kind of spam. Thanks to my friend Ying, I gotten some of them translated. Turns out they just inspirational quotes. Weird... Thank you people who are posting your kind words.





No comments:

Post a Comment